Sunday, November 21, 2010

listen song from youtube with out launching browser

       While i was working with my document i thought of listening songs . I searched for my favorite song on my local drive, but it wasn't neither in my i-tunes library or on my disk. I was not interested at that time on launching browser,opening youtube or any and playing song.
I got a doubt that can't we play any song from youtube with out launching browser?

I searched for that and found a solution, that yes we can listen to our favorite songs from youtube with out launching browser. That which made me possible is QUISPLE.

Download Quisple
or visit: www.snapfiles.com

Download Quisplewhich is freeware.

Install it , type your song with title, hit enter, that's it.. it will play song directly from youtube with out launching browser.



Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment